This year I hosted both sides of our family over for Thanksgiving so it was a house full of family and friends. That meant lots of time prepping, cleaning, cooking and fun quality family time. We had a fun time doing a craft with Tom Turkey. My daughter was still in the Halloween spirit and wanted Tom Turkey to be a Witch. Check out what we did!
It also means mom needed the kids to sit back and enjoy some Netflix while I got a lot of things done around the house.
Luckily there’s 20 Dynamic Duos Available on Netflix for the kids:
For the littles…
1. Bob and Larry: VeggieTales in the House
2. Bert and Ernie: Sesame Street: Elmo and Friends
3. Bo and Dezzy: Bo on the Go!
4. Justin and Olive: Justin Time
5. Tod and Copper: The Fox and the Hound 2
6. Clifford and Elizabeth: Clifford
And the bigger kids…
1. Phineas and Ferb
2. Shaggy and Scooby: Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
3. Vada and Thomas: My Girl
4. Martin and Chris: Wild Kratts
5. Finn and Jake: Adventure Time
6. Mario and Luigi: The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!
7. Charlotte and Wilbur: Charlotte’s Web
And after all the cooking, cleaning and of course SHOPPING! Have some adult time and do one of my favorite things. BINGE on Netflix! Here’s a few flicks I could watch over and over and perfect for a lazy day.
1. Rory and Lorelai: Gilmore Girls
2. Schmidt and Nick: New Girl
3. Ted and Barney: How I Met Your Mother
4. Liz and Jack: 30 Rock
5. Walter and Jesse: Breaking Bad
6. Mulder and Scully: The X-Files
7. Wayne and Garth: Wayne’s World
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and can’t wait to bring you more from Netflix next month for my last post of the year!!
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for the purposes of this post in exchange for being a part of the Netflix #StreamTeam. This post reflects my personal experience and opinion, which may differ from yours. No monetary compensation was provided for this post.