***CLOSED***Giveaway: 4 Passes to the Crayola Factory in Easton, PA
CONGRATS TO COMMENT #37!!
Back in August I had the chance to visit the Crayola Factory in Easton, PA during our visit to the Lehigh Valley. I mentioned that The Crayola Factory was filled with happy, creative kids and their families. It’s definitely more than just crayons and markers! Here’s a chance to see for yourself.
Enter now to win admission for 4 to the Crayola Factory, a $39 value.
How to enter:
- Tell me your favorite Crayola Crayon Color below. Please include your name and e-mail address.
Increase your chances with up to 7 additional entries (even if you already “like” and follow leave individual comments for each. Make sure to leave your e-mail address):
- “Like” The Crayola Factory on Facebook
- “Like” Frugal Philly Mom on Facebook
- Follow @CrayolaFACTORY on Twitter
- Follow @FrugalPhillyMom on Twitter
- Follow my blog on Google Friends Connect
- Share this post on your Facebook and make sure to tag with Frugal Philly Mom and The Crayola Factory
- Tweet about this post and make sure to tag with @FrugalPhillyMom and @CrayolaFACTORY (Limit 1x)
This giveaway will end on Tuesday Nov 2nd at 11:59pm EST and a winner will be selected through random.org and announced on Weds Nov 3rd. Winner will have 48 hours to respond.
Prize is provided by The Crayola Factory. Prize is not transferable. This giveaway is open to those with a mailing address in the US.
Disclosure / Disclaimer: I received a complimentary product for the purposes of this post. This post reflects my personal experience and opinion which may differ from yours. No monetary compensation was provided for this post.
MISSED A DEAL? Check Out The Latest Related Posts